- This event has passed.
Salem Farmers Market Dinner
09/15/2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$65.00
Annual Farm to Table Dinner, hosted at Saint’s Mary and Joseph Parish, Saint Julie Hall, 40 Main St., Salem NH. Cocktail Hour 6-7 PM, dinner 7 – 9:30 PM. Enjoy a scrumptious meal prepared with all local foods, including foods from our own vendors, and other NH farms and artisans. Dinner will be catered by local chef and owner of The Farmers Dinner, Keith Sarasin.
1. Pink peppercorn cracker with root vegetable tartar.
2. Profiteroles filled with seasonal vegetable dip
3. Charred pickle & yolk sauce
1. “Potato salad”
Fingerling potatoes – pickled celery & onion – bacon & gibiche
2. Parisienne chive gnochi mushrooms – corn – pan jus
3. Pork Tenderloin – braised greens – grits -bacon broth
Vegetarian: roasted cumin cauliflower / braised greens / grits / roasted veg broth
4. Apple & Cinnamon Parfait – Sweet Pickled Apples – Whey Caramel Sauce